- CDTA has developed a map showing the locations of bike racks installed as part of the 2010 Bike Rack Program
- Check out the information on the Delaware Avenue Hamlet Enhancment Study
- NYSDOT has started the construction of the new Exit 6 interchange over the Northway (I-87). Check out the latest cross-sections for the proposed roadway and bicycle accommodations. Send comments to NYSDOT.
- Schenectady County is working on the Schenectady Bike Link Project to connect Central Park, Vale Park and Downtown Schenectady.
- The City of Albany completed their first Bicycle Master Plan in November 2009. This project and several requests from the public spurred the creation of Capital Coexist!
- The Village of Altamont completed their Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan in January 2009.
- Patroon Greenway Project (2004) —Existing Conditions; Regional Impact Report; and Refinement of Cost Estimates and Funding Opportunities
- The City of Schenectady completed the Urban Bike Route Master Plan in 2001.